Wednesday 20 June 2012

MUA Heaven and Earth Palette

Heyy Guys!:) Click to enlarge

So, Today I am going to be doing a review of the MUA Heaven and Earth Palette. I know nearly everyone has raved about this product, but we have only just really discovered this, and before I start a proper review all I have to say about this is WOW!!

I recently bought this from Superdrug for a bargin price of £4 (Yes £4!). In this palette it includes 6 beautiful shades of browns, coppers and golds!
    This is often called a dupe for the naked palette, And I can see why, all the colours are pretty much the same as the colours in the naked palette so it's deffo worth a buy! And I repeat £4!

The eyeshadows have amazing colour pay-off, apart from one which is the darkest shade but I don't know wheather that is meant to be like that but anyway, this producty is actually amazing!

My fave colour out of this whole palette is the lightest shade, I like to use this is the corner of my eye, on my brow bone and I also sometimes use this on my cheek bones for that extra added glow for summer!

And sorry for my bad photography!:L 


Anyway, Thanks for reading guys!
Whats your fave eyeshadow palette!?
Georgia & Beth!<3xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment