So what you have to do once you have been nominated is simple!
- Write 11 things about yourself
- Answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you
- Make up 11 questions
- Nominate 5 other bloggers
11 things about Georgia!
I am 13 years old
I have 2 dogs called George and Lottie who are Cockpoo's
I go to the same school as Beth
I have never died my hair before
My fave beauty product is Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
My first High End beauty product was a Bobbi Brown Lipstick in Soft Rose
I always wear false nails
I did Ballet for 9 years and I went to a performing arts group for 5 years
I LOVE Lush
I would really like to go to America
I am going to Cyprus in October
11 things about Beth!
I am 13 years old.
I am getting 2 cats soon
I go to the same school as Georgia
I have highlights (Blonde)
My favorite beauty product is the natural collection pressed powder!
My favorite highend beauty product is well I don't have one! (Oh well)
I have really long nails so but never paint them
I go to a dancing, acting and singing group called Star Academy
I love going shopping
I really want to be an actor!
I just got back from France a couple of days ago!!
Now we are going to answer questions that Becca set us! (Georgia's answers are in ORANGE, Beths answers are in BLUE!)
- What do you like about my blog, and what would you change? I like your OOTD's, I love your style and I really like your collages of the products at the top of each post! I would change..I honestly wouldn't change a thing! I love your blog! I just really like most of it to be honest, I really love hauls that you do and things to do with makeup. I would maybe change ohh I really don't no!!
- Biggest pet peeve? Urghhh when people chew with thier mouth open! When people say "I'm just saying"!!! after saying something mean or stupid
- Do you wear a full face of make up everyday? I mostly do if am going out, but I never really wear eyeliner or mascara unless it is a special occasion and I don't wear any Makeup when I am at home! When I'm at school I usually wear a tiny bit of foundation and concealer with powder and mascara. When I'm on holiday I wear nothing unless I am seeing friends or special occasions!
- What's your favourite skincare product? (specific product) My fave product is the Clean and Clear Advantage Spot Treatment Gel! It helps to get rid of blemishes and reduces redness! My favorite product is the Simple, spotless skin rapid action spot zapper. It really works to get rid of spots and if you put it on at night, the spot is more or less gone by morning.
- Favourite drug store make up brand? It has got to be Rimmel London! I love their Wake Me Up and Stay Matte collection, I also really like their Mascaras! It's really gotta agree with Georgia, Rimmel London is amazing and has plenty of products to suit different skin tones.
- Favourite finish of lipstick? ( Matt, creamy, glossy etc) My fave finish of Lipstick is creamy it feels and looks good on my lips and it helps keep the moisture in my lips! I don't really have a favorite finish of lipstick. I tend to choose them for different occasions. like Glossy for weddings, posh partys etc.
- Do you believe less is more? I am guessing this is about the amount of makeup you wear!? And if it is I would say yes! Yes defiantly
- Is using animal cruelty free products important to you? Not really, I tend to be more interested in products I know will work, but I do support many charities to do with animal cruelty and I think it is a major issue, but I can never find many products that are cruelty free that work!:( Yes defiantly, but most products aren't cruelty free. But if more products were I would defiantly buy them
- Would you rather only have: 4 high end products or 10 drug store products? I would rather have 10 highstreet products because you get more for your money and I do have products from drugstores that I like more than high end products! 10 drugstore products as they tend to be a lot cheaper and you can get more.
- Favourite mascara ever? (specific product) My fave mascara is the Clarins Wonder Perfect Mascara, This product is quite expensive but I think it is worth it! It makes your lashes longer, Darker and Fuller without clumping! Mine is the MUA eXtreme Curl Mascara, its not expensive (Around-about £2) and it makes your lashes longer, fuller and no clumps.
- Do you write PR reviews/ sponsored posts? What's your opinion on them? No, but I would like to, and my opinion of them is great because you get to know about a product that may not be raved about on the interweb!;) No, but I would quite like to. You get to find out about products you may not know about and such!!
Questions from Beth and Georgia!!
- Why do you like our blog and what could we change?
- What is your favorite foundation (One product) and why?
- What is your top 5 lipsticks/ lip pencils?
- What brand do you use the most?
- What do you think of fake eyelashes?
- In your opinion, what is the best makeup brand and why?
- If you could only have 3 items of makeup what would you choose? (specific products)
- What tips do you have for getting blog followers?
- What is your fave high end makeup product?
- What is your most expensive Makeup product?
- What is your cheapest Makeup product you own?
People we nominate for this!!:D
Thankyou Becca for nominating us!!
Beth and Georgia!xxxx